FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING THE SITE
Pursuant to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "ORD") and the Personal Data Protection Act, we would like to We inform you about the following situations:
1. Administrator of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) “Efellows” Ltd. (eFellows), BULSTAT 131335001, with registered office and address of management: Sofia, Triaditsa district, 81 Bulgaria Blvd. , ent. B, fl. 6, e-mail: email@example.com, contact phone: +359 2 439 51 51
2. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator are: Silvena Raykova, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact telephone: 0884 02 84 64
3. The contact details of the Commission for Personal Data Protection are: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№2, e-mail: email@example.com, website: www.cpdp.bg.
LEGALITY AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The administrator processes your personal data lawfully and in good faith, collecting and processing them for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes. Your personal data is kept to a minimum and is limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The administrator shall keep them up to date and take all reasonable measures to ensure the timely deletion or correction of inaccurate personal data. An appropriate level of security shall be guaranteed, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures
.CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The scope of personal data that are subject to or may be processed is as follows
:• Personal data that the Administrator collects automatically when using the site - data about your device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) is processed, including IP address and the browser you use. In the case of visiting the website, this data is anonymous and does not allow your identification.
• Submit a request for feedback through the eFellows website:
• Identification data (name, surname and surname / name of the company)
• Contact details (contact phone)
• Any other information voluntarily provided by you.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Recipients of your personal data can be:
2. providers of IT services, hosting services for the purposes of processing your data in connection with the maintenance of databases, fulfillment of legal obligations and protection of legitimate interests of the Administrator;
3. companies providing postal services and deliveries (couriers) for the purposes of communication between you and the Administrator;
4. all competent state and investigative bodies, having the right of access to the respective information, processed by the Administrator;
5. external consultants and auditors, disclosing only that volume of personal data, which is necessary to assist and provide services, according to a concluded contract with the Administrator;
6. Recipients of your personal data may also be third parties in case the Administrator has an obligation to disclose or share them, in order to comply with a legal obligation, to protect the rights, property or safety or in connection with contractual and legitimate interests.
Your data is not transferable to countries outside the European Union.The administrator does not use automated individual decision making, including profiling, when processing your personal data.
TERM AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The controller processes your personal data for the deadlines established in the legislation in force in the country and by the regulatory supervisory authorities. After the expiration of the legally / regulatory deadlines, the Administrator will delete your personal data. Personal data for which there is no explicit legal / supervisory obligation for storage will be deleted after achieving the purposes for which they were collected and processed. If the storage of your data is necessary for pending proceedings to which the Administrator is a party, your data will be retained until the completion of these proceedings, as well as will be stored until the expiration of the relevant statute of limitations for court proceedings under Bulgarian law.
2. The controller processes your personal data in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes, grounds and terms, collecting them in a minimum volume and for clearly defined purposes and terms of storage. A limited number of subjects have access to the information in order to ensure the security of your personal data.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
1. Exercising your rights within the meaning of Articles 15-22 of the ORD
• Access to your personal data;• Correction (if the data is inaccurate);
• Deletion (right to be forgotten);• Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
• Objection to the processing of your personal data (the Administrator will stop processing the data, but only when he is convinced that his interest has no advantage in the specific situation);
• Restriction of the processing of your personal data, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you and the processing is illegal, but you refuse to delete them and the Administrator no longer needs the data, but you require them to establish, exercise or protect legal claims, or you have filed an objection against their processing according to Article 21 of the ORD;
• You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him significantly;