Our mission is not only to solve the technical problems of our customers, but also to develop their infrastructure according to the best global practices, helping them to be more efficient and more successful.
To achieve this goal, the organization has implemented an integrated management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 standards, which is based on the following principles:
- Maximum satisfaction of the client's requirements by constantly improving the quality of products and services in accordance with the current national and international standards;
- Offering services with guaranteed performance levels, applying a personal and innovative approach, high professionalism and effective communication;
- Continuous improvement of the qualifications of the employees, introduction of new technologies in the work of the company and achievement of partnership relations with the leading companies at the world level;
- Ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer and company information by applying approved restrictions on access and disclosure of information;
- Ensuring business process continuity and service availability by planning preventive measures and additional capacity;
- Commitment to constantly monitor the impact on the environment as a result of activities carried out by eFellows.
- Minimizing and, if possible, preventing environmental pollution when carrying out the activities planned by eFellows by adopting long-term and short-term programs;
- Investments for constant improvement of resource and energy efficiency;
- Strive for constant improvement of environmental results.
As a manager of eFellows, I DECLARE my personal involvement and responsibility for the implementation of the announced policy and ensure that the stated principles are known to all employees, that they understand their meaning and importance and participate in the development and improvement of procedures and work instructions.
We call on all suppliers, subcontractors and clients of the Organization to comply with the management's commitments in terms of quality, information security and the environment, as stated in the policy.